All the contents of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs, are the property of COWABI or third parties. , the user not acquiring any rights over them for the mere use of this Website.
Any use of this Website that has as its purpose or results in the injury of goods, rights or interests of COWABI, its customers or suppliers or third parties is prohibited. It is also prohibited to make any use of this website that alters, damages or disables the networks, servers, equipment, products and software of COWABI, its customers or suppliers or third parties.
The user must refrain from:
– reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of this Website, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by COWABI or by the holder of said rights;
– reproduce or copy the software or databases existing on this website for private use, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties when this implies their reproduction;
– extract or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of this website. In any case, the use or reproduction of content or databases that is expressly authorized by COWABI is exempted from the foregoing. The User who wants to introduce links to this Website must meet the following conditions:
– No frames or frames of any kind may be established that surround the Website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with content outside this Website, in a way that produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users about the origin of the service or its content, implies an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of COWABI or its customers or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law;
– from the page that makes the link, no false or inaccurate statement can be made about COWABI, about the quality of its services or about its suppliers, employees or customers;
– The sender may not use the COWABI trademark or any other distinctive sign within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by COWABI;
– the page that establishes the link must observe the current legality and may not have or link with illegal, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, that produce or can produce the false idea that COWABI supports or supports the ideas , statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by COWABI and its customers, taking into account the contents and the general theme of the website where the link is established.
This website may include technical link devices that allow the user to access other Internet pages (links). COWABI does not know the contents and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for the damages derived from its lack of quality, outdating, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and is not responsible for the statements made or the content or services provided through them. If any user is aware that the links refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or immoral, you can contact COWABI indicating it.
Minors must request and obtain permission from their parents, guardian or legal representative before they can access the contents that are incorporated into the Portal. However, the condition of user can never be held for a minor unless he acts through a legal representative. The access and use of the portal to unauthorized minors is prohibited. COWABI reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, which will be their exclusive responsibility.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law. The user undertakes to make proper use of this Website in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, may apply.